Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Wallpapershop.co.uk (referred to as us or we). As a user of this website (also referred to as the buyer), you acknowledge that any use, including any transactions that you make, is subject to our terms and conditions. You may also find further information in the sections About Us and Deliveries & Returns which are located elsewhere on this site.
- The contract between us and the buyer shall be on these terms to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions by suppliers.
- All information displayed on this website (verbal or written) is for guidance only and is provided in good faith and without warranty, and although every effort has been made to ensure all the product details, descriptions & prices are correct they are for guidance purposes only and not binding.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. When placing an order with Wallpapershop.co.uk you must be over 18 years of age, be legally capable of entering into a binding contract and possess a valid credit, debit card or PayPal account acceptable to us. Please be aware that your card will be debited immediately at the end of the checkout process. Due to the quick turnaround in our warehouse and sales process, once an order has been confirmed we are unable to make changes or cancel an order that has been dispatched.
- Delivery of goods shall be to the shipping address specified by the buyer at the time of checkout. We reserve the right to not deliver to certain addresses including but not exclusively UK post office boxes and hotel rooms.
- All delivery dates specified by us are intended as an estimate only. Although we aim to dispatch all goods within 24 hours of receiving cleared payment, we reserve the right to deliver goods within a reasonable timescale.
- Any damaged orders must be reported to our customer services team within 14 days of receiving your order. Please contact our customer services team at email@example.com with images of the damage and order details. Any damage reported after this time may result in us being unable to process a replacement order for you. We are unable to compensate any decorator's fees if there is any fault with the wallpaper and the client or decorator carries on with the job.
- All customers must pay the return costs if there has been a change of mind or you have ordered too many rolls. We only pay return postage if the error falls upon us as a company, for example, damaged before packaging or we have sent the incorrect order.
- DISCLAIMER - Wallpaper Calculator: This calculator should be used as an approximate guide only. Patterned papers may vary the number of rolls required. We can take no responsibility for over or under-ordering.
- Wallpaper Batches: Please order enough rolls to complete your job as batch numbers cannot be guaranteed on a subsequent purchase.
- If a customer is returning items please use a signed for or tracked service. We cannot issue a refund for any items you return that get lost in the post. Please follow this process to protect yourself from loss or damage.
- We do not accept any returns for samples as these are cut to size.
- Wallpapershop.co.uk shall not be liable for any loss, economic or loss of profit or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly from any delay in the delivery of the goods.
- The price for all goods shall be the price displayed on the website at time of buyer checkout. All prices include applicable VAT but exclude delivery costs which are specified at checkout dependent upon the total weight of the order. We reserve the right to alter prices for goods at any time.
- Title to any goods you order from Wallpapershop.co.uk shall pass to you on delivery of the products if we have processed and received payment in full for the products including any applicable delivery costs.
- All items are brand new and sealed unless specified in the product description.
- IMPORTANT - Hang 2 strips of wallpaper and inspect for faults. If a fault is found, stop the job & contact us immediately with photos and a brief description. We cannot be held liable for consequential loss for defects apparent prior to hanging. No claims in excess of 1 roll can be allowed for defects which are visible. Should a fault be found after the job is complete, we will be unable to compensate for the goods or any additional costs incurred.
- If your wallpaper has arrived in perfect condition we cannot be held liable for any faults due to applying the wallpaper by yourself or by a professional decorator.
- All references to 'Free UK Delivery' refer to 'UK mainland' delivery addresses. Non-UK mainland addresses include postcodes that start with: BT all postcodes, FK17-99, G83, GY all, HS1-9, IM all, IV1-28, IV33-51, IV 55-56, JE all, KA27-28, KW all, PA20-48, PA60-78, PH18-26, PH30-42, PH32-44, ZE1-3. UK Free or discounted delivery offers excludes Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands
- Please note that any discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code.
- If the buyer fails to collect the goods after choosing click & collect after being notified. The contract between you and the buyer will be treated as cancelled by the buyer.
- Please note that any product that includes faulty in the title, item number or description has been highlighted as a faulty or imperfect product. We will not accept any returns or give any refunds for this product.
Wallpapershop.co.uk is operated by Unit 4, Cowm Top Business Park, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL11 2PU. Company registration number 07044965, VAT registration number 158507002.
Use of discounts and sales codes
The offer code must be entered into the Voucher Code field on the basket page and applied for the discount to be deducted from the order.
Only one discount code can be used per order, they cannot be used in conjunction with other codes.
Delivery discount codes are not applicable to the following products:
- SOLVITE WALLPAPER PASTE
- SOLVITE PASTE THE WALL PASTE
- WALLPAPER ACCESSORIES
Giveaway Competition T&C
Win 3x Rolls of selected wallpaper (Dalmatian, Wood Panel or Liquid Marble) any variation colour of choice.
To enter simply:
- Follow @wallpapershop.co.uk
- Like the giveaway post
- Tag a friend in the comments, each tagged friend is one entry
- For a bonus entry share the post to your story
Winner will be announced on our Instagram on
1 - Entries via automated methods will not be accepted and abuse of these terms will result in the withdrawal of all entries by the offender.
2 - No payment is required to enter the Competition. Entering contestants must live within mainland UK only.
3 - In the event that the winner(s) fail to respond to the Promoter to confirm acceptance of the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
4 - The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed. Illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
5 - Any entries which breach our social media community guidelines such as rude or offensive comments will be excluded from the prize draw.
6 - To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection to the prize draw competition or these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
7 - The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
8 - To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the prize draw competition or any prizes for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by participants even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
9 - Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
10 - The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected to the competition and in entering the competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
11 - In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these Terms and Conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
12 - The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13 - Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the Promoter.
14 - As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliate, partners and employees.
16 - If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
17 - These Terms and Conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18 - Promoter: wallpapershop.co.uk Registered office Yes Online Limited t/a wallpapershop.co.uk, Unit 2D Cowm Top Business Park, Cowm Top Lane, Rochdale, OL11 2QA United Kingdom